Date of update July 21, 2021
- – What information we collect and why we collect it
- – How we use the information we collect
- – When Sanctuary shares your information
- – How you can access, update and delete your information
- – How we protect your personal data
- – How to contact us
The Sanctuary Services is a media and messaging platform that provides general astrology, psychic, tarot and alternative spirituality content and free and paid horoscope readings through text messages, social media messages, bots, graphics, images, audio, video, or other types of communications. Among other things, it allows You to engage with astrologers, psychics, tarot readers, and spiritual advisors (which together we refer to as the “Advisor(s)”) who provide personalized advice and guidance. Thanks to the information shared by you we are able to deliver more relevant information to you and help you communicate with Advisors.
What information we collect and why we collect it
We collect information to provide you the best experience when you use Sanctuary Services. Much of what you are likely to consider personal data is basic information collected directly from you, specifically the information you provide to us. For example, to use Sanctuary Services, you may need to:
- – Create an account or purchase any of Sanctuary Services. When you do, we will ask for personal information (example: your name, gender, email address, Facebook Messenger user ID, date, time and place of birth).
- – Communicate with Advisors. When you do, you share and receive the personal information relevant to you (example: questions asked, advices sent to you).
- – Request assistance from the support team. When you do, you share your personal information (example: email, name, date of birth and information required for the assistance).
- – Participate in activities we promote that requires information about you, complete forms or request information from us (example: the feedback you share about Sanctuary Services).
- If you provide us personal information about others or if others give us your information, we will use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
We use third parties to process payments and do not collect or store credit card information at Sanctuary.
We may collect additional information to ensure reliable quality and optimal performance of Sanctuary Services. Because it may not be as obvious to you, we provide examples of what these might be:
- – Cookies and similar technologies on our websites and applications that let us track your browsing behavior, links clicked, items purchased, your device type, and to collect data, including analytics, about how you use and interact with Sanctuary Services.
- – Data about the use of services that is automatically collected when you use and interact with Sanctuary Services, including metadata, log files and device IDs, type of device, what operating system or third party platform is used, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers and error data.
When you use Sanctuary services, the information about your location, your IP address may be collected to offer relevant services.
We may receive supplemental data about you from other sources, including publicly available databases or third parties from whom we have purchased data, in which case we may combine this data with information we already have about you to update, expand and analyze the accuracy of our records, and provide services that may be of interest to you.
How we use the information we collect
We believe in both minimizing the data we collect and limiting its use and purpose to only that:
- – As necessary to deliver Sanctuary Services you purchase or interact with.
- – To improve existing Sanctuary Services and develop new ones. We use your information to understand and analyze how you use Sanctuary Services and how we may improve them for you.
- – For providing customized services, including content and ads. We may use the information we collect to personalize Sanctuary Services and advertising for you, to ensure what Sanctuary Products and Services are most relevant to you.
- – To communicate with you directly or through a third party service provider regarding Sanctuary Products or Services you have signed up or purchased from us to deliver our Services communications. We may also contact you with offers for additional services we think you will find valuable.
- – As we might be required or permitted for legal compliance or other lawful purposes.
- When you contact Sanctuary, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing faster. We may use your email address to inform you about upcoming changes or improvements.
When Sanctuary shares your information
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations, and individuals outside of Sanctuary unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- – With your consent. We may share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Sanctuary when we have your consent to do so. We require your consent for the sharing of any personal information.
- – For legal reasons. We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Sanctuary if it is reasonably necessary in order to:
- · meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- · enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- · detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners, like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of Sanctuary Services.
How you can access, update and delete your information
You have control regarding the information we collect. Whenever you use the Services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes.
You can review, update, export and delete your information from Sanctuary Services. For example, you may update your account or profile. Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain Sanctuary Services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you update information we may not immediately update residual copies from our active servers and may not update information on our backup systems.
If you are unable for any reason to access our Services, you may also contact us by one of the methods described in the “How to contact us” section below.
How we protect your personal data
We work hard to protect Sanctuary and our users from unauthorized access, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. We follow accepted standards to store and protect the personal data we collect, including applying encryption where appropriate.
We limit access to your personal information to Sanctuary employees and contractors who need your information in order to process it. Anyone with this access is subject to contractual obligations and may be terminated if they fail to comply with it.
If you have any questions about the security of your personal data, you may contact us by one of the methods described in the “How to contact us” section below.
How to contact us